- 1 bowl boiled mixed sprouts
- 2 tbsp grated tofu/paneer (Optional)
- 1 tbsp ginger-chilli paste
- ½ tsp pepper powder
- 2-3 tbsp brown toast crumbs
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- ½ tsp garam masala
- Pinch of turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- Crush the sprouts in a mixer roughly.
- In a bowl, add all the other ingredients in crushed sprouts.
- Mix well and make the dough for the tikkis. (If needed, you can add a little water)
- Make round-flat tikkis and shallow fry it using very little oil on low to medium heat till golden brown.
- Sprinkle chaat masala on the tikkis.
- Serve with green chutney or masala curd.