- ½ cup Plain flour
- 1/3 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/3 cup condensed milk
- ¼ cup chopped black dates
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp eating soda
- 2-3 drops of Vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp soft butter
- ¼ cup milk
- Sieve plain flour, baking powder and eating soda for 3 times.
- In a bowl, mix condensed milk, butter and vanilla essence and mix it with wire beater. Then add chopped dates, oats and flour mixture.
- Mix well and add milk gradually and Beat the mixture for sometime.
- Now pour about 1 spoon of batter in a greased and dusted muffin mold.
- Bake them in preheated oven for 15 to 17 mins on 160 degree.
- Allow them to cool and unmold. Serve.