1¾ cup maida (plain flour)
6 tbsp cocoa powder
¼ tsp baking powder
½ tsp eating soda
¾ cup vegetable oil / refined oil
1 cup curd (nor sour)
1¼ cup ground sugar
½ tsp vanilla essence
1 cup milk with 1 tsp coffee and 2 tsp drinking chocolate mixed in it
½ cup walnuts pieces
- 1¾ cup maida (plain flour)
- 6 tbsp cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp eating soda
- ¾ cup vegetable oil / refined oil
- 1 cup curd (nor sour)
- 1¼ cup ground sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- 1 cup milk with 1 tsp coffee and 2 tsp drinking chocolate mixed in it
- ½ cup walnuts pieces
- Sieve the dry ingredients viz. maida, cocoa powder, baking powder and soda for 2-3 times.
- In a deep bowl, mix oil, curd, sugar and vanilla essence. Beat well with beater. Then add flour mixture and mix properly.
- Now add the coffee-chocolate milk and beat again well.
- Ensure that the mixture has a loose consistency.
- Add walnut pieces and mix them gently.
- Grease a round or square microwave-proof vessel. Pour the mixture in it and pour some walnut pieces on top.
- Microwave this for 10 minutes on high power. Standing time 10 minutes.
- Allow it to cool completely before unmolding it.