- 1 carrot – cut into thin round slices
- 2 capsicums – green, yellow or red – sliced into thin fingers
- 1 tomato – deseeded and cut into thin fingers
- 50-75 gms paneer – cut into thin fingers
- 3 tbsp oil
- ½ tsp ajwain (carom seeds)
- 3 tbsp gram flour
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp red chili powder
- ½ tsp coriander cumin powder
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- ½ tsp aamchur powder (dry-mango powder)
- 2-3 tbsp milk
- Salt to taste
- In a microwave proof dish, cook sliced carrots with little water for 2 minutes.
- In another microwave proof dish, mix oil, ajwain, gram flour, lemon juice, red chili powder, coriander-cumin powder, turmeric powder, garam masala and mango powder and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Add milk and salt and mix properly. Then add carrots, capsicum and paneer and grill in the oven for 14 minutes. After 7 minutes, add deseeded tomatoes and mix gently and grill for the remaining 7 minutes.
- Serve hot.