- 1 medium onion (cut into big pieces)
- 2 large heirloom tomatoes or 5 medium sized tomatoes (cut into big pieces)
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 1 deseeded jalapeno pepper (cut into half)
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- Juice of half lemon (or as per taste)
- Salt to taste
- Olive oil for spray
- On the greased baking tray, place onions, tomatoes, garlic and jalapeno pieces. Spray some olive oil and grill/broil them in a preheated oven (350 F°) for 15 mins.
- Let it cool for some time and transfer the mixture in the chopper. Add lemon juice, salt and cilantro. Blend the mixture a few times till it gets chunky.
Now it’s ready to serve.