- Juice of 3 oranges
- 1 bowl black grapes
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 6-8 mint leaves
- 1 tbsp honey
- ¼ cup water
- Grind grapes, ½ tsp cumin powder, honey, mint leaves and water together in a mixer. Filter the juice.
- Mix orange juice with ½ tsp cumin powder.
- Fill up half a glass with grape juice and ice-cubes.
- Pour the orange juice too in the glass with the help of an inverted spoon. (Note: This is to make sure that both the juices don’t get mixed immediately)
- Serve chilled with some mint leaves on the glass.