- 1 ½ cups Whole Wheat Flour
- ½ cup All-purpose Flour
- 1 ¼ cups Orange Juice
- 1 tbsp. Orange Zest
- 2 ½ tbsps. Plain Yogurt
- 1/3 cup Chocolate chips (dusted with flour)
- 1/3 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- ½ tsp Eating soda
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ cup oil ( Canola or sunflower oil goes well)
- A pinch of Salt
- Preheat the oven at 350 F (180 degree Celsius).
- Sift the flours, baking powder, eating soda and salt.
- In a deep bowl mix sugar, yogurt and oil with a whisk till sugar melts properly. Now add vanilla essence, orange juice and orange zest and mix them again.
- Then add flour mixture and mix. Finally add chocolate chips and mix gently with spatula.
- Place the liners in the muffin mold and add the batter with spoon in approx. 12 cups.
- You can sprinkle some chocolate chips on top. (if u r not planning to decorate it with icing)
- Place the mold in the oven on same temperature for approx. 20-25 mins.
- Let it cool to room temperature and then u can decorate it with icing of your choice or with some fresh orange slices on top.