I had seen this dish in a Recipe show and had tried it out. It tasted so yummy that I couldn’t stop myself from sharing this recipe.
- 1 cup pasta (boiled)
- 1 small capsicum (finely chopped)
- ½ onion (finely chopped)
- 2 cubes cheese (grated)
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- 2-3 tbsp corn flour
- 2 tbsp maida (plain flour)
- Toast crumps
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- In a bowl, mix pasta, capsicum, onion, pepper powder, oregano, chilli flakes, salt and 1 tbsp corn flour. Mix all the ingredients properly.
- Make medium-sized round balls of this mixture.
- Separately, mix maida, remaining corn flour and water making a very thin paste.
- Dip the balls in this paste and roll them in the toast crumps. Deep fry them.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.