- 1 ½ tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Zucchini, diced
- 1 Sliced Onion
- 2 cloves garlic, Chopped
- 10-12 Snow peas
- 1 Medium sweet potato, diced
- 2 Sliced carrots
- ½ Green bell pepper, diced
- ½ yellow bell pepper, diced
- 4-5 Water chestnut, sliced ( I used frozen indian water chestnut)
- Some roughly chopped bok choy
- 1 cup Vegetable broth or Water
- 1 cup Coconut milk
- 2 tsp coriander-cumin powder
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Heat Oil in a large pot. Saute onion and garlic for 5 mins. Now add Sweet potato, bell pepper, zucchini and carrots and cook for further 5-7 mins.
- Now add other veggies, coconut milk, vegetable broth and mix properly.
- Also add cumin, coriander, ginger, salt and freshly grounded pepper. Mix and let it boil for sometime till vegetables are tender.
- Serve hot. (It goes well with brown rice)