- 1 bowl Whole wheat boiled spaghetti
- 2 big tomatoes (finely chopped)
- 1 medium broccoli (Cut into florets and boiled in salted water)
- 1 green capsicum
- 3-4 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 6-7 black olives (sliced)
- 2-3 tsp of olive oil
- 2-3 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tsp mix herbs
- ½ tsp freshly grounded black pepper corn
- 1-2 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
- 1 cube soft processed cheese
- Grated cheddar cheese
- Salt to taste
- Roast the capsicum directly on gas on medium flame till it gets soft. Dip it in the bowl filled with water and remove the skin. Chopped it in medium cubes.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, add chopped garlic and sauté. Now add tomatoes and salt and cook it till it gets soft. Then add tomato ketchup, herbs, grounded pepper, and parsley.
- Stir and cook for sometime. Add capsicum, processed cheese, olives and spaghetti and mix well.
- Finally sprinkle grated cheddar cheese on top. Serve with cooked broccoli and mocktail.