1 cup wheat flour
1/4 cup plain flour
1/2 cup ground sugar
1/4 cup oil ( vegetable oil or sunflower oil)
1 cup mashed banana (approx 2 1/2 medium size banana)
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp eating soda
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 tsp cinnamon powder
1-2 pinches salt
Less than 1/4 cup milk (or as required)
1. Sieve wheat flour, pain flour, baking powder, eating soda, cinnamon powder and salt for 3-4 times.
2. In a deep bowl, mix sugar and oil and stir it with hand beater for sometime.
3. Then add banana and vanilla essence and beat again. Now slowly add flour mixture and mix it properly.
4. Now gradually add milk as required for thick consistent batter. Mix and stir it for sometime.
5. Pour the batter in greased and dusted mould. Put it in preheated oven on 180 degree for 25 to 30 mins.
6. Let it cool and serve. ( best at tea time)