- 2 boiled and mashed potatoes
- 1 cup boiled mixed vegetables (carrots, beans, peas, etc.)
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves
- 1-2 chopped green chillies
- ½ tsp garam masala
- 1½ tbsp corn flour
- Salt to taste
- 2 Burger bun
- Tofu – 2 slices
- Cheese spread
- Mustard sauce
- ½ capsicum – sliced
- ½ carrot – grated
- Bread crumps
- Oregano & Chilli flakes (optional)
- Olives & jalapeños (optional)
- Mix well all the ingredients for patties in a bowl.
- Make two burger-sized patties from the mixture, roll them in the bread crumps and shallow fry till golden brown.
- Cut the burger bun into two and apply cheese spread and mustard sauce inside both the slides. Place the patties on the lower slice.
- Spread the mayonnaise, place the tofu slice and all other ingredients over it.
- Sprinkle oregano and chilli flakes.
- Microwave for 1 min.