- 100 gm Tofu (grated)
- 2 onions (chopped & boiled)
- 3 tomatoes
- 5-6 cloves garlic
- 1″ Ginger
- 3 whole dry red chillies (Soaked in hot water for 15 min)
- 2 tbsp cashew nuts & almond paste (Soak in hot water for 15 mins, peel and make a smooth paste)
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp coriander-cumin powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- ¼ tsp cardamom powder
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp kasuri methi
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves
- 1-2 tbsp oil
- Salt to taste
- Cut the tomatoes into half, put it in a microwave safe bowl and cook for 2 min on high power. Let it cool, peel them & make a puree.
- Mix boiled onions, soaked red chillies, garlic and ginger in a mixer cup & grind them into a smooth paste.
- In a large microwave safe bowl mix oil & onion paste & microwave it for 3 mins.
- Add Tomato puree & microwave it for 3-4 mins. Then add all the dry masala, sugar, salt & cashew-almond paste. Again microwave it for 2 mins. Water can be added if needed.
- At last mix grated tofu & coriander leaves properly. Microwave it for 2-3 mins before serving.
- Serve hot with parathas or Rice.