- 2 apples – chopped in cubes – with skin
- 1½ tsp sugar
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 2 tbsp wheat flour
- ½ cup wheat flakes – crushed coarsely with hand
- ½ cup corn flakes – crushed coarsely with hand
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 8-9 chopped almonds
- 1-2 tbsp softened butter
- In a bowl, mix chopped apples and sugar. Mix well till the sugar melts.
- In a pan, heat oatmeal and wheat flour for 5 min. Stir continuously.
- In another bowl, add oatmeal mixture, almonds, wheat flakes, corn flakes, brown sugar and butter. Mix them properly with hand.
- In a greased baking tray, place apples in bottom and lay the mixture on the top of the apples. Press evenly. Sprinkle some butter on top.
- Bake it for 20 minutes at 200°C.
- Serve warm (Can be served with ice-cream also)
Source : I had seen this recipe on a cookery show on ETV.