- 4-5 bread slices
- 1-2 slices of cheese
- 1 cheese cube (grated)
- Butter as required
For topping mixture:
- Half capsicum – finely chopped
- 1 small tomato – finely chopped
- ½ cup corn kernel – boiled
- ½ tsp pepper powder
- ½ tsp oregano
- ¼ tsp chilli flakes
- Salt to taste
- Cut the bread slices into round or any other different shapes you like.
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients for topping and stir properly.
- Spread butter on both the sides of the bread slice. Place the cheese slice on that & and above that, place the prepared topping mixture. Finally sprinkle some grated cheese & pepper powder on top.
- Place the prepared slices on baking tray & bake it in a preheated oven for 10 mins on 200°C.
- Serve with any mocktails.