- 60 gm white butter
- 30 gm brown sugar
- 6-7 tinned pineapple slices – (drained)
- 130 gm condensed milk
- 100 gm plain flour (maida)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp eating soda
- 50 gm pineapple stock (stock of approx 2 pineapple slices with little syrup)
- 2-3 drops of Pineapple essence
- Water as required
- In a small bowl mix 30 gm butter & 30 gm brown sugar properly. Spread it in the cake tin evenly.
- Place the pineapple slices on that butter spread properly.
- Mix and sieve plain flour, baking powder & soda separately.
- Now in a deep bowl mix remaining butter & condensed milk and beat it with hand beater. Then add flour mixture and mix well. (You can add water if required). Then add pineapple stock & pineapple essence & beat for sometime.
- Pour the mixture over the pineapple pieces placed in the tin. Bake it in a preheated oven on 180 °C for 35-40 mins.
- Unmould the cake after 5 min. Serve hot with ice-cream.