- ½ cup milk
- 4/5 scoop vanilla ice-cream
- ½ cup chocolate cake crumps
- Any Wafer chocolate (sticks)
- Chocolate sauce as required
- 2 tsp drinking chocolate powder
- Ice cubes
- In a bowl add milk, 2 scoop ice-cream, 4-5 small pieces of wafer chocolate, drinking chocolate and blend it in a blender with 2-3 ice cubes.
- Now in a serving glass place some chocolate cake crumps in a bottom. Arrange some wafer chocolate pieces on that and pour prepared shake on that.
- Finally garnish the glass with chocolate sauce & put the vanilla scoop on top & pour some chocolate sauce on that. Finally put one wafer chocolate on top for garnishing.
- Serve chilled.