- 2 bananas (Sliced)
- 10-12 Almonds (Soaked in warm water for 2-3 hours & ground to a smooth paste)
- 1½ cup milk
- 2 pinches of cinnamon powder
- 1½ tbsp honey (or as required)
- 1-2 drops Vanilla essence (Optional)
- In the mixer jar, add banana slices, almond paste, cinnamon powder, honey & vanilla essence. Grind it to make it smooth.
- Now add milk and grind it again to make a thick shake. (More milk can be added as per required consistency.)
- Pour the shake in a serving glass & garnish with honey, cinnamon or chopped almond (roasted in butter) and finally with banana slice on glass.