- 1 cup soji rava
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 cups thick coconut milk
- 1¼ cup water
- 2 pinches saffron (kesar) soaked in 1 tbsp water
- 10-12 cashew nuts
- 10-12 raisins
- 5-6 almonds (chopped)
- ½ tsp cardamom powder
- 3-4 tbsp ghee
- Heat ghee in a pan. Fry raisins and cashew nuts in it till golden brown and keep them aside.
- In the same pan, add rava and sauté for some time till light pink. Now add water, coconut milk and soaked saffron.
- Mix properly and add sugar and cardamom powder and cook it with lid.
- When milk gets properly absorbed and ghee separates, add almonds, cashew nuts and raisins.
- Mix well and cook it for some time.Arrange some cashew nuts & raisins in a serving bowl, place the sheera in the bowl and unmould it on a serving tray.