- 1 carrot sliced
- 7-8 Mushrooms cut into half
- ½ cup sweet corn (or baby corn)
- 1½ cup Broccoli & cauliflower cut into small florets
- 1 Onion cut into 8 pieces
- 1 capsicum cut into 1/2″ cubes
- 2-3 dry red chillies (Broken into bits & deseeded)
- 15 cloves of garlic (paste)
- ¼ tsp pepper
- A pinch of Ajinomoto
- 1½ tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp soya sauce
- 2½ tbsp tomato ketchup
- 2-3 tsp red chilli sauce
- 3-4 tsp honey
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- ½ tsp Oregano
- 3 tbsp corn-flour dissolved in ½ cup water.
- 4 tbsp oil
- 1 cup water
- Salt to taste
- Put oil, broken red chillies, garlic, corn, mushrooms, carrot, broccoli, cauliflower and onion in a microwave proof bowl. Mix well and microwave it for 5 mins.
- Add pepper, salt, ajinomoto, chilli sauce, soya sauce, honey and vinegar. Mix and microwave for 1 min.
- Add capsicum, mixed herbs, oregano, water and dissolved corn-flour and mix well. Again microwave it for 3 min.
- Mix well and add more water if needed.
- Serve hot with steamed rice or noodles.