- ½ cup Rawa (Soji)
- 1 green chilli finely chopped
- 2 cubes grated cheese
- ¼ tsp pepper powder
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves
- ¾ tsp baking powder
- 6-7 Wheat bread slices
- Salt to taste
- Except bread, mix all the other ingredients in rawa. Prepare the paste adding little water if needed.
- Cut the bread slices into round using small bowl. Spread the prepared paste on all the bread slices on one side.
- Shallow fry it with some oil or ghee on low to medium flame till golden brown. (It can also be deep fried in oil or baked in oven)
- Garnish with Tomato Ketchup & some sesame seeds.