- 4 capsicums (green bell peppers) – chopped in medium pieces
- 1 cup roasted and grinded peanuts
- ½ tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp coriander-cumin powder
- ½ tsp garam masala
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander leaves
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1½ tbsp cooking oil
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds.
- Add capsicums, turmeric powder and salt. Allow it to cook with lid.
- When capsicum gets cooked, add remaining ingredients. Mix well and cook it for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve hot with roti or paratha.