- 500 gms Idli Batter
- 1 bwl Fried palak ( Washed the chopped palak properly, Let it dry for 1 hr on clean cotton cloth then dip fry it in oil)
- 2 cubes grated cheese
- 1-2 tsp Pepper powder
- 1 tsp sambhar powder
- Salt to taste
1. In a bowl mix fried palak, pepper powder, cheese & salt together.
2. Spread Idli batter in the Idli stand, place some palak mixture on it & again pour batter on that.
3. Sprinkle some grated cheese or Sambhar powder on top. Let it cook for 10 mins.
4. Serve hot Idli with coconut chutney.