- 2 bwls Palak ( chopped & washed)
- 1 bwl cooked rice
- 2 tsp ginger-garlic-chilli paste
- 1 onion chopped
- 5-6 button mushrooms
- 2 tsp oil
- 2 tsp butter
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander leaves
- 2 cubes grated cheese
- Heat oil in a pan add ginger-garlic-chilli paste & onion and fry for sometime. Then add palak, salt and 3-4 finely chopped mushrooms. Mix well & cook till its done well.
- In the cooked rice add butter & coriander leaves and mix well.
- In a microwave proof greased plate make layer of rice then add palak mixture on the rice. Then make layer of grated cheese and sliced mushrooms on top. Spread some butter on the mushrooms.
- Put it in a oven on 250°C for 10 mins.
- Serve hot with soup.