- 1 cup rice
- 1 carrot (diced)
- 1 green capsicum (diced)
- 1 red capsicum (diced)
- 1 yellow capsicum (diced)
- 10-12 florets of broccoli / cauliflower
- 1 zucchini (diced)
- ½ bunch of spinach (whole leaves)
- ½ bowl french beans (chopped)
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 1½ tbsp finely chopped garlic
- 1 green chilly (finely chopped)
- 2 tsp pepper powder
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- 1 tsp oregano
- ½ tsp chilly flakes
- 1 tsp vinegar
- Salt to taste
- Cook rice, adding some salt. Heat 1½ tbsp butter in a pan, add the cooked rice and 1 tsp pepper powder and stir fry for 1-2 minutes. Keep it aside in the serving plate.
- Heat the remaining butter in a pan. Add olive oil, garlic and green chilies and stir fry for some time.
- Add vegetables one by one, starting with those which take more to cook.
- Stir fry vegetables on high to medium flame, about 10 minutes or till it gets half cooked.
- Add pepper, all herbs, chilly flakes, salt and vinegar.
- Mix well and stir fry for some more time. Place it on the rice and serve hot.