- 1 cup boiled spaghetti and fussili
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 1 large tomato, finely chopped
- 4-5 garlic cloves
- 1-2 tsp chilly-ginger paste
- 1 tsp red chilly powder
- Pinch of turmeric powder
- ½ tbsp corn flour (mixed with some water)
- ½ tsp chilly flakes
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ tsp pepper powder
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- 1 tsp oregano
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tbsp butter/ghee
- 2 cheese cubes
- Other boiled vegetables like capsicum and French beans (optional)
- In a microwave safe bowl, microwave butter for 30 seconds. Add onions, garlic and chilly-ginger paste and microwave it for 3 minutes on high power.
- Add tomato and microwave it for 2 minutes.
- Add corn flour liquid, some water, sugar and all the spices and herbs mentioned above. Microwave it for 3 more minutes.
- Add pasta, vegetables and tomato ketchup, mixing them well and microwave it further for 1 minute.
- Add grated cheese on the top and bake it in a pre-heated oven (on convection mode) at 200°C for 6-7 minutes.
- Serve it hot, accompanying it with fruit juice or beverages.