This recipe makes a great breakfast as well as diet lunch..
- 1 cup boiled rajma (kidney beans)
- 1 chopped capsicum
- 7-8 chopped & boiled french beans
- ¼ cup boiled peanuts
- 1 chopped & boiled beetroot
- ½ tsp mixed herbs (or oregano)
- ½ tsp chili flakes
- ¼ tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp pepper powder
- Coriander leaves
- 2 tsp cooking oil
- Salt to taste
- Heat the oil in a pan, add capsicum and fry for some time.
- Then add other vegetables, peanuts & rajma and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add all the other ingredients and mix well.