- 1 cup Desi Chana (Grams) & Rajma (Kidney beans)
- 1-2 potatoes (boiled & mashed)
- ½ cup grated beetroot or carrot (optional)
- 2-3 green chilies
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves chopped
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 2 tsp chaat masala
- 1 cup curd
- 1½ tbsp Sugar
- Cumin powder
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- Soak the chana & rajma overnight (or for 3-4 hours) in luke warm water. Then cook them in pressure cooker.
- After they are cooked, mash them slightly and mix mashed potatoes, green chilies, coriander leaves, garam masala, chaat masala and salt. Grated beetroot or carrot can also be added.
- Make medium-sized cutlets from this dough. Shallow fry these cutlets on both sides using oil.
- Add sugar, chaat masala, salt, cumin powder & red chili powder to the curd and mix them properly.
- Serve these piping hot cutlets with curd.
- Can also be served with tamarind or coriander chutney.