- 4-5 Bread slices
- 1 small tomato finely chopped
- ½ Onion finely chopped
- 2 tbsp thick cream (home-made malai can also be used)
- 1 green chili finely chopped
- 2 tsp suji rawa
- Pinch of turmeric powder
- In a bowl mix cream, onion, tomato, salt, turmeric powder, chili & rawa properly.
- Spread it on bread slices evenly.
- Now arrange the slices on a grill and put it in microwave (or oven) on convection mode. Preheat the oven for 4-5 min after putting the slices in it.
- After this, put it on grill mode for 3 min.
- Remove it from the oven when it gets crisp.
- Serve it with tomato ketchup.